Resources for All Things Veterinary
The veterinary staff at Companion Animal Clinic is happy to provide you with additional resources about animal care. On this page you can find articles, videos, and other fun, fact-filled pages that will give you the latest information about trends, discoveries, and stories in veterinary medicine.
It’s important to take your pet owning responsibilities seriously. We hope these resources and tools will keep you informed about what you can do to be the best friend to your cat or dog. And, of course, if you have any questions or concerns regarding your animal companion, please give us a call.
Click on the links below to start learning new things today!
Links to Resources
- Veterinary News — Up-to-date news and information in veterinary medicine and care.
- Helpful Links — Links to some of our favorite resources regarding your pet’s health and wellness.
- Coupons and Promotions — Learn about the latest promotions and coupons for our services.
- Pet Picture Gallery — Take a look at some of our adorable pet patients. Send us your photos to make your pet part of the gallery, too!
- Pet Memorial Wall — Honor a special pet on our memorial wall.
- Pet Loss Grief Library — Great resources that will help you through the pain and emotion of your recent pet loss.
Companion Animal Clinic welcomes your feedback and questions about our resources. We are happy to provide additional information for stories and news that pique your interest. Let’s get the conversation started, call or come in today!
Caring for your dog or cat, dog and cat behavior, problem-solving
Animal health, medications, therapies, surgery, behavior, and safety.
Dental Health: How to Brush your Pet’s Teeth (Dogs and Cats) (AVMA)
How to Brush Your Cat’s Teeth (VetVid)
How to Give Your Cat a Pill (dvm360)
How to Give Your Dog a Pill (Pet Health Network)
See what our customers have to say!
“You are so gentle and kind, and truly the best vet we have ever had.”
“These folks always make me feel like they are my personal friends, but, most of all, they care 10 times more for my pets. Dr. Whitmore actually got on the floor to greet and examine my Macie.”
“I have been taking my dogs to these folks since 1986. I go back because everyone there is so compassionate and caring. I cannot imagine going anywhere else.”
“Dr Whitmore is one of the most compassionate veterinarians I have ever known. She cares tremendously about our beloved pets AND their owners.”